Saturday 3 December 2011

Dr. Nidhi Verma Dismissed From Hospital

 

Kuch Toh Log Kahenge (1)

I really didn't expect the  show to take this turn. In a recent episode  of our favourite TV serial the Chief Surgeon of Dr. Kotnis Hospital dismissed his intern “Dr. Nidhi Verma”. From my point of view it was not  the right thing to be done with a  story that was looking just perfect. People want to watch the chemistry of Dr. Ashutosh & Dr. Nidhi. Moreover as the latest promo of KTLK reveals, a new character is coming in Nidhi’s life, and he is a boy. Its very easy to guess that the boy, in coming episodes,  will be shown playing the same role in Nidhi’s life that Dr. Mallika plays in Dr. Ashutosh’s life.

So its very obvious that the story makers are just planning to increase the distance between the two leads of the story. I think they will meet only on the day when Dr. Ashutos will discover that the girl who owns his old house is “Dr. Nidhi”.

 

Well sorry, I am in a hurry today, so I am ending ere only, but remember I will be posting here frequently, so remain in touch  !!!