Sunday 18 December 2011

The Nuances Of A Complicated Relationship…

 

Dr. Ashutosh & Nidhi

Kuch Toh Log Kahenge” highlights the nuances of a complicated relationship of love (in fact a different kind of love) between two people who not only have differences in their tastes(likes & dislikes), but also belong to two completely different generations. And this is what may be called the USP of this show. Another thing that makes this show unique is the way in which professional friendliness gradually develops into a kind of affection, which finally results into what the world calls “Love”. I love this serial just because it highlights and exemplify how two very different people (who initially do not like each other), get friendly and eventually fall in love. However there are also many other reasons for liking this serial; one of them, as I mentioned in my last post, being the manner in which friendship has been presented in the show.

There have been a number of scenes in the serial so far that highlight the nuances of a relationship of love. Here I’m including two of such scenes-:

 

 

I hope you’d have enjoyed the videos. These are two of my favourite scenes from the serial.

 

 That's all for now ! But stay in touch. I’ll be posting even more interesting buzz & trivia about the show.