Thursday 15 December 2011

KTLK Completes Half Century…

 

Kuch Toh Log Kahenge (5)I am very Happy to announce that your(& my) favourite show 'Kuch Toh Log Kahenge' has completed 50+ episodes (54 by now)! I would like To congratulate Kritika, Monish & rest of the cast and crew of this amazing show! Thank you for putting together Such A rocking And Unique Love-story. Wish you lots & lots of success and TRPs. Kritika & Monish are doing a superb job as Nidhi and Dr. Ashutosh. They are doing full justice to their roles and no Other actors could have portrayed the characters As Well As They Have

 

As I mentioned in one of my earlier posts that KTLK is based on “Dhoop Kinare”, that, 25 years back, used to the heartbeat of innumerable young hearts in Pakistan. Initially, as the TRPs indicated, the show(KTLK) could not do as expected, but now I can see that the show is gaining popularity. Especially, its title song (सैंयाँ नयनों की भाषा समझे ना) has become immensely popular among its viewers. Here’s the video of the title track-:

KTLK Title Track (सैंयाँ नयनों की भाषा समझे ना)

Its really a fantastic song. I  have set it as my cell phone’s ringtone.

And now at last I would pray, Log Kuch Kehte Rahein & may this show complete hundreds and thousands of successful episodes. Keep Watching KTLK on SONY TV. God Bless!